COVID-19 Curated Evidence Tool Available Now!
Innovations in Healthcare has created a COVID-19 Curated Evidence Tool to address the overwhelming amount of evidence, from many sources, and of varying quality.
- To provide our network innovators with curated, valuable, up-to-date evidence around COVID-19.
- Synthesize breadth of available evidence into a few manageable pages of the most important information.
This evidence tool is meant to be a living resource that will change over time, both as new evidence becomes available and as we become aware of better-quality evidence and of your needs. Over the coming weeks and months, we will continue to add more information in the “upcoming” topic categories.
Currently Available Topic Categories:
- Transmission Modalities and Risk
- Severity and Risk Factors
- Disparities and Inequities
- Transmission Prevention
- Risk Communication
- Collateral consequences
- Testing and Diagnosis
- Management and Treatment
- Impact of COVID on Essential Care
Upcoming Topic Categories:
- Prevention Policies
- Other suggestions?
We want to hear from you! What information would be the most useful to have? If you have suggestions or feedback, please reach out.