Innovations in Healthcare has created a COVID-19 Curated Evidence Tool to address the overwhelming amount of evidence, from many sources, and of varying quality.
- To provide our network innovators with curated, valuable, up-to-date evidence around COVID-19.
- Synthesize breadth of available evidence into a few manageable pages of the most important information.
This evidence tool is meant to be a living resource that will change over time, both as new evidence becomes available and as we become aware of better-quality evidence and of your needs. That being said, we are starting with four topic categories. Over the coming weeks and months, we will be working to add more information in the “upcoming” topic categories.
Currently Available Topic Categories:
- Severity and Risk Factors
- Transmission Modalities and Risk
- Transmission Prevention
- Risk Communication
Upcoming Topic Categories:
- Prevention Policies
- Collateral consequences on societies, health systems
- Other suggestions?
We want to hear from you! What information would be the most useful to have? If you have suggestions or feedback, please reach out.