Innovations in Healthcare 2015 summer interns spent last week in our offices gearing up for their summer projects with innovators and this week are on route to five different countries.
- Developing health data privacy policies
- Building effective collaborations between the private and public sector
- Improving the efficiency of supply chain logistics
- Conducting competitive landscape analyses
- Developing pricing strategies for new services or products
This year’s cohort of interns includes:
- Betty Tushabe, a Master’s student in International Development Policy (MIDP), working with MicroClinic Technologies
- Jared Schnefke, an MBA student, working with MicroEnsure
- Karen Ottoni, MBA student, working with Noora Health
- Evelyn Powery, an MBA graduate, working with LifeNet
- Trey Sinyard, an MD/MBA student, working with Health City Cayman Islands
- Felipe Magofke, an MBA/MIDP graduate, working with Bive
The interns will be with the hosting organizations in June and July and will return to IPIHD in August to finalize deliverables. We will be sharing more about their work throughout the summer so stay tuned!