Applications for the 2019 Innovations in Healthcare Innovator Cohort are now open! The application period closes on August 31, 2018.
We will take referrals and nominations throughout the year for the 2019 Cohort. Please use our referral form here.
To learn more about our Innovator Network and application process, please refer to and download any of the information below. Frequently asked questions (FAQs) can be found at the bottom of this page:
- Interest Webinar, July 17, 2018 from 7:30-8:30 am EST
- Interest Webinar, July 17, 2018 from 8:00-9:00 pm EST
Currently, our network is comprised of 82 healthcare organizations working in over 70 countries. Through a competeive annual process, we select enterprises to join our network based on their innovations, readiness to scale, and the financial sustainability of their approach. Last year, we received more than 200 nominations and selected the top eight organziations from this pool.
Who/What are we looking for?
- We are looking for growth stage organizations that are driving impact in the region(s) they operate in and can substantiate the impact with documented evidence of outputs, outcomes, or impact.
- We are seeking to recruit, invite, and support innovative social enterprises with scalable business models that are increasing access to healthcare, improving the quality of healthcare, or reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities they are serving.
- Some of the health focus areas we are interested in this year include, but are not limited to mental health, population health, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and other non-communicable diseases.
- Lastly, we are looking forward to reviewing applications from a variety of healthcare industry segments that include care delivery; healthcare technology; healthcare financing; workforce development; and logistics and support companies.
If an organization is selected, it will be invited to join our network at no cost. Innovators in our network tell us that our value proposition includes:
- The connections to a focused, yet diverse network of peers, funders, corporates, and academics;
- The credibility and branding power of Innovations in Healthcare and its co-founding organizations which validates entrepreneur/organization and opens new doors;
- The peer-to-peer learnings, regional expertise, mentoring, business growth, and partnerships opportunities; and
- The advisory support via MBA interns, M&E expertise, financial and operational workshops, working groups, webinars, and 1-on-1 sessions.
Questions about our 2019 Innovator Cohort application? View our Q&A webinar and learn more about the application process and what we are looking for from your organization.
Download part 1 Q&A Webinar HERE
Download part 2 Q&A Webinar HERE
Download PDF of presentation HERE
Don’t Delay! Send in your application by August 31st! APPLY HERE.
Timeline of referral and application process for the 2019 Cohort:
The referral/nomination process for organizations will remain open for the 2019 Cohort. Click here to refer or nominate an innovator/organization.
We look forward to learning more about your work. Please do not hesitate to contact Kathleen Axelrod or Jose Magaña with any questions. You can also find more information here www.innovationsinhealthcare.org/.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS? Check the Frequently Asked Questions here.